Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Almost time for your Birthday again

I can't believe in a month from tomorrow you would be 21 years old.  You would be a grown up young lady.  I try to picture what you would be doing with your life.  If you'd be in college or working? Single or married? Baby??  It's so hard to believe you are gone. Sometimes I just can't believe it is reality.   I miss you so much, and Birthdays, holidays, etc are always so hard. Especially this one, you'd be "legal". I miss you with all my heart and I love you "to the moon and back". Watch over us all sweet baby girl. Mom loves you.

4 comments:

  1. you have been on my mind like CRAZY for several days....and i just realized that i could try to find your blog and reach out. (i don't blog any more) now i get here to your blog and see that TOMORROW is jaci's birthday!! sending you love and praying for your hurting heart. ~sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always thinking of your sweet Jaci, I can't tell you what a comfort it was when you posted on my blog about my little Lukas (we've come to call him luke most of the time) and how Jaci was babysitting him for me. It's almost been three years since we've lost him and I still find myself missing what memories we could have had. I do treasure what little time did get in holding him and loving him before the nurse took him to the holding room for the funeral director to pick him up (for me this is the worst memory I have of that time).

    I've always wanted Luke to be a big brother. Apparently God thought he needed his little sister with him and sadly she joined him in heaven last year. we named her Adyn Christine.

    Along the way I've come to meet several mommies who are in our situation and I pray for each and every one daily. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheryl-thank you for following my blog. I don't get on here often, sometimes I just feel the need to get on here and spill my heart and soul, even if no one sees it, it helps me feel better. Thank you for your kind words and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elisabeth-I am so sorry about your losses. I can't imagine you pain. I will send many prayers for you and your family and thank you for posting. My purpose of this blog was to touch base with other mommies like us. Please stay in touch and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete