Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Crazy week

It has been a crazy week. Last Sunday I found out a friend of mine from high school had passed away in her sleep. Then the following Saturday a famous DJ passed away. Both were very sudden and unexpected. While I hadn't talked to my friend in a while and I didn't personally know the DJ-I listened to him every morning for over 10 years. It made me realize (not that I could ever forget) that life is so precious and we never know when it will be taken from us. Remember to kiss your loved ones every chance you get. Take as many pictures as possible of your kids and cherish every single minute you get with family and loved ones. Live life to the fullest and as Kidd Kraddick always said "Keep looking up, cause that's where it's all at."

No comments:

Post a Comment