Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Hey beautiful girl

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've written, but I do think about you every single day.  Jacob graduates next week.  I can't believe he's all grown up.  You would be so proud of him, he's such a good kid. I remember when he would want to sleep in your room every night and watch movies with you.  You were such a good big sister. I love the pictures I have of you and him.  He's going to Midwestern and wants to be a detective.  I wonder all the time what you would be doing. Married? Kids? I can't believe Chelsea has 2 kids, I never thought she'd be the mommy type, but she's a wonderful mother.  It makes me so sad to see Jacob doing these things you never got to do...Prom, graduation, college planning.  I've cried so many times the past few months.  Tori is getting married the day after Jacob's graduation and she is playing Stay Beautiful at the reception in remembrance of you.  So many people still honor your memory.  Ronnie includes me in him family activities and come to see me.  I love that he named his baby Jaci.  Him and his wife wear your bracelets every day, so does Ashlynn.  You should see her baby girl, her eyes look like yours. Big and blue with beautiful lashes.  We all miss you terribly.  I can't ever begin to tell you how much it hurts and how this hole in my heart aches for you every minute of every day. I love you to the moon and back and around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment