Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jaci's Birthday


Well, I actually did better than I thought I would. I made it thru Jaci's 18th Birthday and only broke down once!! And that was at the gathering we had at the cemetary. Everything turned out really nice. We had made a cd of her favorite songs and played that, I made a poster board with pics of her since she was a baby up until her teen years. I handed out red roses and we laid those on her grave. I also had little picture books made with our fav pics and gave those out. We released 18 red balloons. I wanted it to be a happy time, to remember all the happy times, but I just couldn't control the emotions and did break down. I think my faith is stronger and that contributed to my strength that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment