Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Friday, October 9, 2009

Finding my faith

Every since reading Angie Smith's blog site, I have been working so hard to "Find my Faith" and remain true to it. Isn't it hard? Everyday living just seems to get in the way. We stay so busy with work, kids, hubbys, homework, housework that I know I forget to even think about God or pray. At the end of the day I think to myself that I haven't even let God enter my mind all day and it makes me sad. So I'm asking for prayers to help me with this. I think having strong faith helps to deal with the problems/trials you come across everyday. I know I've been a little more at ease with the pain of losing Jaci since my faith has improved. Hope everyone has a great weekend. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. will definitely be praying for you to have an urgency to spend time with the Lord! it is easy to let "life" get in the way. i'm sure HE is thrilled that you are wanting to change that.

    love to you!
    sheryl

    ReplyDelete