Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good days....Bad days

For some reason, seems like the bad days are once again starting to out weigh the good ones. I know some of you may think I've lost my mind, but sometimes when I'm at home sitting on the couch reading or watching tv, I actually watch a whiff of my daughter! It's the same smell that overwhelms me when I walk in her room, a mixture of Holister perfume and baby powder. I love the smell and dread the day when that smell leaves her room. But Sunday morning at church, for the first time, I smelt her somewhere besides our home. I kept smelling her all during the service, I guess maybe she was there with me. I hope so. I miss her so much. Am I crazy or does anyone else have those experiences??/

1 comment:

  1. No, your not crazy. I smelt my son's cologne for more than a year (Perferred Stock)out of no where I would smell it. Now that my grandson is 8 years old that is his favorite cologne how ironic that is. When my granddaughter died she was 4 months old and my daughter said she could smell her you know the baby smell for quite a long time. You will get to the point when the good days will come more often. But it'll never be alright again, it will always be a pain in your heart that there is no cure for. My heart goes out to you, and believe me when I say I definely understand. Hold unto your faith and Jesus will help you.

    ReplyDelete