Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Friday, October 30, 2009

Prayer

I know I already posted once today, but I guess I'm making up for the times I go weeks without posting! But I am so proud of my family and had to blog about it. I have been praying for quite some time that we could start praying as a family, my teenage son is not at all interested in church, prayer and anything of the sort, my 9 year old does pretty good, my hubby (God bless him) goes to church and everything with me, but I know struggles, but for 2 nights in a row we have prayed ALL TOGETHER AS A FAMILY, the first night my husband actually said the prayer-a hugh step for him, and the second my 9 year old. I am so happy.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, she is beautiful. My heart catches in my throat as I look at her pictures. You must miss her so much. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete