Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My other children


I haven't talked much about the rest of my family, so I thought I'd start with my youngest. This is Jacob, he turned 9 in June. He is the only child that my husband and I have together. Jaci and my other son are from my previous marriage and I also have a step daughter. Jacob is a momma's boy! It drives my husband crazy, but I love it. Eventhough they share lots in common, such as Playstation and football, we know when it comes down to it, it's mom he wants. Jacob is a lot like his dad, they both spoil me and are always there for me. After the accident, they always made sure I wasn't alone. Jacob would worry about going to a friend's house if it meant leaving me home alone, isn't that sweet. He is such a joy, spoiled rotten!! But a joy. Here's a pic of him jammin' (he also gets that from his dad).

No comments:

Post a Comment