Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Friday, November 6, 2009

Senior's last pep rally


Today is the senior class's last pep rally (Jaci's class) I am going (hoping I can get the courage to go at least). They are showing a slide show and she is in it and they are forming a circle and singing the school song and leaving a spot open between 2 friends where she would be standing. I know I will be bawling like a baby, but I don't feel like I can miss it......please pray to give me strength.

Well I made it, had a small break down but not too bad, that's me on the far left (red shirt)by the boy in the jersey , that's Ty, he was like a brother to Jaci, they were so close. You'll also notice a space between the cheerleader and the dark haired girl in the gray shirt, that was a place for Courtney. She is in heaven with Jaci, they were very good friends, she died in a car accident 10 months after Jaci.

No comments:

Post a Comment