Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My step daughter-Chelsea


This is my step-daughter Chelsea. She is 18, graduated from high school this past June and moved out on her own in August. I would like for you to help us pray for Chelsea. She is not doing very well right now, not making wise, adult decisions. I am afraid she is heading down the wrong path and I don't know what to do. She had plans to attend college and we were so excited and proud, but a few months before graduation, everything changed, she started skipping school, lost interest and now everything has just changed so much. She and Jaci were only about 6 weeks apart in age, but as different as night and day! I think she has a hard time with all that, they were not close and I think she regrets that now that it's too late to change it. It's been an adjustment for us all. The picture is with her dad at her high school graduation this past June.

No comments:

Post a Comment