Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cruise

I am counting down the days until my husband and I leave on our cruise to Key West and Cozumel. (We leave next Monday!) But while I wanted this week to be an exciting one, counting the days, getting everything ready, it has been a very hard week for me, I am missing Jaci so much, I keep thinking about this new adventure-and think that my baby will never get to go somewhere so fun and beautiful, she never even got a chance to fly in an airplane! There were so many things she didn't get to do, get married, experience the wonderment of being pregnant and holding that precious baby in your arms. I know she would have made a wonderful mom, I can just see her up there playing with all those babies. I love you baby girl, watch over us and give me strength. I'm sure where you are is so much more beautiful than any of us can begin to imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment