Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another Birthday comes around...

Well, here it is, September again already. 2 weeks from tomorrow would be Jaci's 20th birthday. I cannot believe she would be all grown up and on her own. As the 23rd gets closer and closer, the hole in my heart aches more and more. Below is something I posted on Facebook a while back.

Just realized that I'm always wanting time to hurry up, wishing it was 5 o'clock, or Friday, then I realized as time goes by, the days, weeks, years, it takes away the ability to remember her as well as I once could. The sound of her voice, the way she walked, the way she smelt, are harder to recall now They say time heals, I disagree, you learn to live without them, but never heal. Time is a cruel thing. It robs your heart of the ability to remember as clearly with each passing minute. Live every minute to the fullest-never wish it away...cherish every minute with your loved ones, for you never know which one will be your last....I love you JACI LEE PAYTON

No comments:

Post a Comment