Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Well, it's January again. 8 long years have passed since I saw your beautiful face or heard your sweet voice. I miss you so much, I never knew there was such pain in this world. I long for the day when we will meet again. The smell of your perfume.....the sound of your voice. I see signs of you and I know you are with me. Thank you for sending me those signs to help me through the difficult days. I will never forget the last time I saw you running out the front door. Or hearing your voice over the phone that fateful afternoon. I remember the shirt you had on. I remember you and Sam sitting at the computer. I wish I could turn back the clock and do that afternoon all over again. I hate that time takes away the memories. Sometimes I can't remember what my life was like "before". I wonder every day what you would be doing. You would be so in love with Serinadee and Katie. Serinadee talks about you and knows you are an angel in Heaven. She talks about going to see you one day. I know you would spoil those girls rotten and they would love you so much. I know you were so good with kids and you would be a wonderful mother. I wish I could have seen you become one. I love you MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment