Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Friday, December 18, 2009

Lonely night

Well, it's going to be another long night. Took my sleeping medicine and it's just not helping. Was going through some of Jaci's things for the quilt and found a brochure she had made and it talked about her favorite things, etc, I didn't know some of it and it made me sad, I have it on my night stand and I saw it tonight and it got me started thinking about her and now I can't stop. I miss her so much, my heart still aches every day and it's been almost two whole years. Will it ever ease.....will my life ever be better, sometimes I wonder. I just can't stand to think about the things she will never get to do, all her friends are getting ready to graduate and start a whole new stage in their lives. Some have even had babies. I know she would have been a wonderful mother and I hate that she never got to experience that. I so much loved being pregnant. I will never get the chance to help her plan her wedding, pick out her dress and flowers and see her walk down the aisle to the man she loves and wants to spend her life with. But I guess knowing the man she's spending her life with now is Jesus Christ and that is a comfort to know. Please send prayers my way during this holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. :'( I'm so sorry Trish. Jaci would have been an amazing mother and such a beautiful bride. I'm so sorry she had to leave you so soon. She was awesome and so full of life and happiness. I don't forget her, she will always be remembered! I hope Jesus brings you the peace and comfort that you yearn for. :/ I often think of what she would be doing, there is a girl in my class that looks just like what she would look like @ 25. Everytime I look at her I just see an older Jaci and think of how unfair it is for her to have had her life cut short. Anyways, GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS, TO HEAL YOUR WOUNDED HEART. - Shelby B.

    Rest in Peace Jaci Lee.

    ReplyDelete