Jaci

Jaci
My beautiful daughter

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Second Christmas without her.....

Well, this is the second Christmas without Jaci. I think I did pretty good until today. I was in the kitchen getting the food ready and it just hit my, that a member of my family won't be here with us and I broke down. We were taking pics in front of the tree and I remember when she would be in the pics too. she always hated it of course. I wonder what I would have gotten her this year?? Clothes as always I'm sure. She never would let me pick anything out so I had to take her shopping and let her pick them out and then I'd have her wrap them and put them under the tree!! I miss our shopping trips....I miss everything about her, even the tantrums. I bet she's having a beautiful Christmas with Jesus. She has everything now she ever wanted. I can't wait to be with her again. I love you Jaci Lee

4 comments:

  1. Thought of you and prayed for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you always!! I wish I could help your pain go away. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, thank you for sharing your journey with me. I can not even imagine what you have and are going through, but I am praying for you! Jaci is absolutely beautiful and I hope you are finding some comfort sharing her life with others~ Much Love, Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments and thank you for reading my story and sharing my journey.

    ReplyDelete